i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Sore Throat..

Omg my throat is so freaking sore! I hate allergic reactions. I had a minor one at Pizza Hut again just now, when I went to eat with my family. Now I know, I'm allergic to the pastas there. I ate a little and my throat swelled and now its so bloody painful and sore. I need my Nin Jiom herbal candy. It works miracles for sore throats. Gah!

Oh I finally found a solution to cover up my growing roots. Since my roots are freaking obvious when I do a side part, I'm going to go Posh Spice and do a centre part now. My hair in the middle of my scalp is straight, so it will cover it up. It looks pretty much the same as my old hair, except it starts from the middle and it looks like Posh. I'll try it for a day and see if it works.

I gotta go now. My throat is so painful it feels like crap. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home