i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Consultation..

Omg I just went for the Nanyang Polytechnic course consultation. I just realised the place is like freakishly near my house. I have to take one bus and I'm there. I went to get consultation from the Business lecturers, and they're quite friendly. I told the lecturer that I was worried because I was right on the cut-off point, and he told me that my chances of getting in were quite high because I was from Enterprise Club and there were like 15 classes available, and as long as I was within the cut-off I was safe. Yay! I've decided not to go TP because it is so far away and the lecturers from Apparel Design are so demanding. You're not even in the course yet and they make you come down to see them personally like its some audition for America's Next Top Model. The lecturer even said that candidates have to dress fashionably or they'll get booted!

My hair is getting long at the back. Its like rubbing against my neck and it feels annoying. I was so uncomfortable, I tied it up. I never knew my hair could be tied till today. Ha!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home