i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, February 16, 2007

The Jackpot..

Omg I tried the Posh Spice hair thing and it blew up in my face. Well, it worked when I was at home, but when I went out, my hair started becoming messy. So I changed my hairline back to side, and my hair became smooth again. Maybe its because I've had a side parting my entire life, since I was a freaking baby. Yeah.

I can't wait till I work like crazy on Chinese New Year. Hakim and I were laughing on the job again, and our supervisor asked if we wanted to do a ten hour shift, 11-11, on CNY with a 2 hour break in between. We agreed, because its the perfect time to get money. We get double pay for the entire day, so its 8 bucks per hour. I'm going to die of exhaustion from answering too many phone calls. Ha!

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home