i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Chapstick..

Omg crap my lips are turning dry for the first time in my life. I've always had moisturised lips but today I woke up and it felt dry. It doesn't look it but it feels it. I need chapstick. The chapstick I have is like from Nivea and its useless if I wear it because I end up licking it off because it tastes like candy. Maybe I should wear it to sleep.

Work marathon was alright because it felt like I was going to school. Except there's no lessons or learning. There was an hour break, and it felt like recess because I was sitting with the usual people. On Monday, I almost lost my voice. Well, my throat was sore and my voice started fading away and I had to talk to the customers so softly or I would have lost my voice completely. On Tuesday I decided to make up my own excuses on why the restaurants shut out delivery (if they quoted it) and I started telling customers stories about how the riders are so busy riding around the whole country with chicken. Mr Oh also called for delivery on Tuesday and I received his call. I was taking his details down and Nuriman saw the name on the screen and begged like a little puppy to take the call so I let him. Oh I also got a call from Eunice Olsen on Valentine's Day. Apparently she was at someone's house around Ang Mo Kio and she ordered the meal for two. Hmm.

I haven't got the time to go shopping! I worked so that I could buy stuff but I end up not going to get them. I was supposed to get the Pussycat Dolls tour album with the little black box but now I love the Spice Girls. I was supposed to get a blowdryer but I decided not to because my hair doesn't like to be blowdried often. It prefers to be straightened and I already have a straightener. Its so weird because when I wasn't working I wanted to buy so much stuff. Now I'm too tired to think about them. All I want now is to sleep and wake up feeling rested, which happens like rarely.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home