i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, March 03, 2007

The 2 Become 1..

Omg I just realised that 2 Become 1 is like, a song about sex. I thought it was some random love song, and then I listened to the lyrics properly and I heard Emma (Baby Spice) say, "Be a little bit wiser baby, put it on, put it on", and Geri (Ginger Spice) say, "Boys and girls feel good together" and I figured it out. I watched the live concert on Youtube and there were little girls at like eight years old singing the song with them. If only those little girls knew what they were singing.

I decided to try to do Shut as many times as possible when I go for work, because its the slackiest section of the whole CSC. For one, the supervisors are not that strict and they don't hold you back ten to twenty minutes before releasing you for your break. Secondly, I get to take Pizza Hut orders and Pizza Hut customers don't demand anything, so it makes my job ten times easier. For some reason all my Pizza Hut calls always exceed ten minutes, especially when the customer asks me to recite the menu, because the menu is so long and I all I have to do is read from the paper, so it helps waste time. Third, the supervisors there put you as their responsibility, and when I raise up my hand, they appear in like five seconds. See, its good.

I just found out that Singapore salons carry hair extensions. Hmm. I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home