i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, March 09, 2007

The Hideout..

Omg today my mother brought me to this hideout at Bukit Timah where they sell really professional hair stuff. Its not exactly a hideout, its actually really huge, but its just that the building is so secluded and only people around the area know about it. I went there to get a blowdryer, but I saw like ten different types of flat irons and curling irons. I ended up not getting a blowdryer, because there wasn't the brand I wanted. I wanted to get the one like my mother has in her spa, because its professional and it has so many buttons. That one is only sold in Malaysia, so I'll have to wait.

I went to Far East Plaza afer that, and I saw this weird salon which is a shrine devoted to Victoria Beckham. The walls have photos of Victoria in her different hairstyles, with and without extensions, and the entrance door has magazine pictures of Victoria and David Beckham pasted all over it. Oh oh and I saw this guy getting his extensions done! It was so cool his hair was like crop short and the stylist was giving him dreadlock extensions, and I was so amazed I never saw anything like it before. The guy extended his hair in dreadlocks till about his mid-back. How cool is that. Wow.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home