i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Payday..

Oh my god working my ass off during CNY really paid off. Yesterday I went down to the ATM right below my house to check and I was like "Holy Shit" when I saw how much I got. I have enough money to get a full head of hair extensions now. I don't think I'll go for it though because I saw Xiaxue's blog pictures when she removed her extensions herself, and she said she lost a quarter of her hair volume. Its so scary I don't want to go bald.

I feel like a barfing right now. Just now I bought five small tubs of cheese sauce from KFC and I ate all of it with the french fries. I seriously feel so freaking uncomfortable right now. Its no wonder when they give you cheese fries they put so little cheese on it. They don't want the customers to vomit all over the place. I feel sick in the stomach.

Raiz is so gullible. He saw my friendster photos of me wearing my weave on graduation night, and yesterday he was telling me in awe about how "fucking long" my weave was and when he asked if they were actually real extensions, I just nodded a little and gave that grunting sound, after which I ran off to the do Shut. He believed me.

Okay I gotta go now. I have off tomorrow! I get to sleep in! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home