i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, March 09, 2007

The Mask..

Argh! I can't believe I actually masked my hair yesterday with Sunsilk Damage Repair Mask. My mother bought it for herself, but the smell was so delicious and fruity I just had to put it on my head. The mask was so strong, and now all my natural hair oils are stripped off and my hair became dry and big. I'm sad. I hope my scalp produces more soon, because I feel depressed.

I don't need to buy a blowdryer anymore. I just realised if I stand in front of the fan, my hair dries two times faster and its less damaging too because there's no heat! My fan is freaking huge too. Wow why didn't I think of it earlier. I'm happy again.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home