i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, March 16, 2007

The Wannabe..

Omg I just realised that Melanie B (Scary) didn't wear a bra when she was shooting Wannabe. She's running around all natural with her green tank top. Today I felt like changing video and I went to visit this website where I get all my videos from, and the nice webmaster actually uploaded Wannabe. That song has never been uploaded on any other music video code website before. His website rocks. Youtube rocks too, but you have to click play before the video streams.

I hate doing housework on Fridays. I always have to do it before I go to mosque, which is like in an hour. My room now is so freaking messy because everyday I clean the living room, kitchen and my parent's room before I do mine, and by the time I get to cleaning my room I'll get so exhausted I fall asleep. And I always get really angry because 5 minutes after they step into the house, the whole house blows up and it becomes messy again. I'm going to clean only my room today. I'm sick of doing work for people who don't appreciate it. Heck care if they complain I'm a working child now.

I gotta go clean my room. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home