i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Homebound..

Omg I actually stayed at home and didn't spend any money today, on my off day. Well, I still had fun because I redid my whole wig. I was supposed to go out with my mother to town, but she was so lazy to go out and I was tired from helping her clean the dust from below all the furniture, so we just stayed home. My wig used to be really straight, but I stuffed it in a basket and it became bent and frizzy. So, I got inspired to do curls and I curled the whole freaking thing. It took me like three hours to finish because each curl had to be set indivdually because its plastic. One good thing is that the curls are permanent and they stay until I straighten it. Whee I love to pull them they bounce back like springs.

The Weave

My weave when I last straightened it, last year during prelims.

My weave today, after curling. The picture quality sucks. I hate taking pictures at night.

I feel like cutting it into a bob like Victoria Beckham's during her Spice days. I'll do it when I'm in the mood.I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home