i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Alone Time..

Omg I just realised shopping alone for stuff is kind of fun! Today I had to do a split shift (11-9), so I had a two hour break in between. There were only like three people going for break, so I just went off by myself because I didn't feel hungry. I went to explore Toa Payoh for the first time in my life. I went to Popular to browse hair magazines for like an hour, after which I went to this shop full of hair products (Beaute Spring), and I bought like two different types of Japanese brand leave-in conditioners. My hair's now back to being soft and healthy. I'm never using Sunsilk Mask ever again. I was in depression for two days straight okay. Ya I know I'm a hair freak whatever I don't care.

I watched the Office on Hakim's ipod on the way to Orchard after work yesterday. I was like laughing loudly and everyone in the mrt was like staring at me and Hakim like we were mad. What, it was really funny. The woman in the show said "vagina" three times. Ha!

I just found out that in Polytechnic, you have to cut your hair when exam times come. When I found out, I was like struck and my jaw was hanging open for like ten minutes. After that, I was like depressed and I was whining to Fauzana in the bus ride home from work. I'll find the way around the rules. This feels like avoiding being caught in secondary school all over again. Gah!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home