i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Day Off..

Omg I didn't go to work today because my mom barred me from going out. She got angry that I didn't clean the house, so she made me stay at home thinking it'll make me miserable but no, I've been sleeping the whole morning. Now I realise how much lazing around I've missed by working so much. I want to quit work, but then I'll get restless and fat because I'll eat and sleep and watch television all day. I think I'll resign really close to the date when orientation starts.

I can't believe I'm going to a Topshop fashion show this Saturday, courtesy of my manager (Daniel V) who got me and Nuriman tickets. I still don't know where and what time it starts, but its so cool I get to see a real runway with models walking on it. Maybe I'll push some of them off or put like ice on the runway or something. Ha!

My mother scolded me for spending so much money on food. Last time, she scolded me for eating like a bird, and now, she's scolding me for buying food. I don't know how to respond to that. Maybe when school starts she'll scold me for studying. Wow!

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home