i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Blindness..

Omg I'm freaking blind right now! Well yesterday I was so sleepy I didn't bother to take off my contacts, so today I have to rest my eyes for a whole day or I'll get like infection or yellow eyes or something. I was supposed to clean up my room yesterday, but I was so malas, so I didn't bother. I swear I put my glasses on my table. My father cleaned up my room (he basically just stuffs things in the closet), and now I can't find my glasses. Its seriously lost I searched everywhere. Now I have to get a new pair of glasses. And who's paycheck is it going to come out of? Mine. Just because my father probably threw my glasses out the window. And my phone value is totally dead and I don't bother topping it up because its usually my parents who call me. And to think, I haven't even gone shopping once yet and a quarter of my salary is almost gone. Its fucking irritating. Don't ever touch my stuff.

My face is like so close to the screen as I'm typing. Imagine being completely blind. One good thing though. Since I can't see people's faces right now, I can be ignorant because I can't tell if they're angry or not. I'm that blind.

I love the new Avril Lavigne! Her songs have become bubble-gum pop. Her song "Girlfriend" is so freaking nice. Her pink and blonde extensions rock too! I wonder how Shamsydar feels about her now. Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend!

I gotta go feel my way around the house. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home