i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Expenses..

Omg I take back the previous post about my father losing my glasses. I found them in my bag. I just realised going to Polytechnic is like so freaking expensive. One semester is like over a few thousand dollars plus. I just got the enrolment package from NYP just now. My orientation is like, on the 11th! I have to do so many things before that. I have to take a passport sized photo, go for all the compulsary medical check-up thingies, sign ten thousand papers and mail all the documents back to NYP before 30th March. I think I've decided. I'm going to quit my job on the first of April. I need at least 10 days to splurge mindlessly on new school stuff.

Adam had a barbeque for his brother's birthday just now, and it was so fun! Nuriman, Hannah, Sarah, and Izzati all came. After eating like fat pigs we all went to Adam's room, where Adam wore his wig and I wore mine and we did a failure shampoo photoshoot using handphone cameras. Adam looks like those market Ah Ma's in the market! Too bad Hakim and Nani couldn't come along. I heard Shamsydar was coming with someone but I didn't see her. Ha! Here are the pictures.

The Shampoo Spoof

I'm going to make the picture really small so it won't be so noticeable.

Okay I gotta go sign ten thousand forms now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home