i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Sheets..

Hooray I finally bought my new bedsheets! I've always wanted to get new ones ever since last year. Today after mosque, I went out with Adam, Hakim and Sarah to Parkway Parade to see some new weave, but all the weave that were in stock looked boring. I went inside Aussino after that and I was in awe. I kept taking and putting back all the bedsheets because they all looked so pretty. The sheets were half price some more. Its like ten bucks for one super single set. All the other people looked so bored and they were like waiting for me to finish choosing, and I spent like half an hour in the place. I ended up buying two bedsheet sets. I love bed linens!

Hakim bought Rainbow from Mariah Carey at Gramophone Parkway today too. She looks so promiscuous I opened up the booklet inside and Mariah was like posing in underwear and she was sucking a lollipop! And the CD inside has a rainbow on it and so does her underwear on the front cover of the album. Gah!

Yesterday Nani, Adam, Sarah, Hakim, Nuriman and I took Neoprints at some Japanese shop in Bugis Junction. It was so chaotic everyone was like screaming vulgarities inside and shouting and the booth was like shaking so violently because we all were like jumping up and down. I bet the woman outside thought we were like having an orgy. It was so funny everyone was like going crazy. In one of the shots you could only see Hakim's chin because I pushed him. Ha! Here's a picture from yesterday. I was trying to look pissed off like Victoria. Whoo.

The Bag Shop

In some random bag shop. Adam was busy choosing bags. I spy Hakim's eye.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home