i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Runway Show..

Omg the runway show was so fun! The models don't look real its like watching a television screen but they're actually walking right in front of you. There was this blonde model who looked like Paris Hilton, and she was like the most eye-catching one of all because of her platinum blonde hair and blood red lipstick. Most of the male models had long hair (shoulder length) but they didn't look like girls because they were European-ish. If my mother asks me to cut my hair I'm going to show her their pictures to prove that boys do keep long hair. I was like waving to the models and the people around me thought I was crazy. Whee I'll post the pictures in the next post because I need my mother's USB port.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home