i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Brief Show..

Omg I went for the last day of the Singapore Fashion Festival, which is like, today. The first show was nice I got to see some Singapore designers on the runway. Some of them look like teenagers, but they're actually twenty plus. I saw Denise Keller right opposite me at the show and I was waving like mad to her, and she just grinned maliciously at me like she was going to do something evil. After the show she disappeared before I could mob her. Ha!

The first show was quite long it lasted about half and hour, but the second one was like only ten minutes and we had to queue for like so long. The models hairs were quite normal nothing special just one or two had nice springy curls. One African-American model had long braids though.

My mother turned blonde! She looks those chinese tai-tai (sp?) women now that her hair is like blonde with brown highlights. She told me she was just going to the shop downstairs my house to temp curl her hair, and she came back as a blonde. The shop downstairs my house is actually very good. When they were done with my mother's hair it looked like Angelina Jolie's hair in Alexander, as in the curls. The shop is like quite small only it doesn't look that professional. My mother did all this just for my auntie's wedding. All I did was go for a blow-out and I temp straightened my roots. Whee.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home