i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, March 26, 2007

The Resignation..

Omg I've already tendered my resignation. Actually I signed the forms last Friday with Hakim. My last day would be this Friday, but this week I have to work so little! I have tomorrow and Thursday off, and on Wednesday I'm doing 11-5, and Friday I'm doing 11-3. I usually do 5-11 on Fridays so I can go to mosque, but this week will be exceptional because of my 40-year-old auntie's wedding at night. I'm going to miss the Pizza Hut Supervisors the most when I leave, because they keep me company and play with me when I'm all bored at Shut. I'm considered a senior agent now, and its so weird because the senior agents have to go through less stress than the normal agents. I sat at the KFC call room the other day, and it was so hectic everyone was like taking call after call after call non stop. The Pizza Hut side is so relaxed everyone's like so calm and the supervisors there have nothing to do, so they plan what to order for lunch. Its like, the Office.

I love Anchal from ANTM 7! She's like so pretty and her long hair is so gorgeous. I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home