i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Vacation End..

Omg I'm so sad that holidays are ending. I start tutorials and lectures on Monday. No more playing with my weave. No more waking up late and watching television. I hope the lesson modules aren't difficult, because I heard we have to do Maths. Polytechnic life is kind of independent, you have to go and print out all the notes yourself and the lecturers pretty much won't care if you show up for class or not. As for hair, I feel so common because a number of boys in the school have the same hair length as me. I should like go for like long weave extensions till my hip or something. Being common is so boring.

I gotta go now. Suddenly going to school seems so dreary. Gah. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home