i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, April 16, 2007

The First Day..

Omg polytechnic life is so calm and serene. I had lectures and tutorials from 3pm to 8pm today, and I didn't feel tired at all. It feels like university, but there's less work. I had an accounting lecture and an oral comm tutorial today, and both lessons were quite interesting. But when they say polytechnic life is tertiary, they mean it. Students have to print out their own notes, and check the website for updates on what to bring for the next lesson and all that. Lecturers won't tell you what homework to do and all that. And printing isn't free. Thank god I still have money from my past paychecks. If I kept asking my mother for money, she'll think I use it to buy crack or something.

I hate that Carolyn woman from Desperate Housewives! Stupid bitch just goes around shooting people in supermarkets just because her husband cheated on her. She should just stick that gun up her cunt and pull the trigger, because I really hate her. Nora so did not deserve to die at all. If I were there, I'd take a fifteen inch ham slab and shove it up that crazy gun-woman's vagina. Good thing that crazy bitch died. Yes!

I can't believe the ANTM spoof we made got 330 views. I didn't think anyone would watch it its so impromptu and all the "models" (us) have no boobs. Our weave wasn't even fitted on properly it was crooked half the time. Hm.

Okay I gotta go now. I got a lecture at eleven tomorrow. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home