i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Liberty..

Omg I feel so liberated this week. In school, I get so much freedom. Since its the first week of school, most of the tutorials are introductions, and last like half an hour only. On Tuesday I was supposed to have 5 hours of school, but only had two because the lecturers dismissed us early. In lectures, we people also get to use handphones, eat candy, and some people were like meddling with their new notebooks. Its like, the land of the free!

I got a call to go down for an audition to join the make-up and hair department of the stage arts CCA. Its like at ten in the morning tomorrow. I'm going to go in the audition room and rant on and on about weave and hair extensions and curling irons and flat-irons and rollers and hairspray. Whee!

Loreal sprays and mousse are great! I've been trying to find the secret to long lasting curls since the middle ages, and I found it at last. The Loreal Mousse and Hairspray don't leave hair feeling hard like a broom, and it holds up curls so much longer. I tested it on my brother's hair, and it lasted about four hours before the curls went limp. That's an achievement because his hair is stubbornly straight, and the last time I did it with the other hairspray the curls lasted five minutes. I used the Studio Line Fix and Shine spray and mousse. Three words. Buy. It. Now. It'll change your life.

I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home