i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Convention..

Omg the Sports Hall was turned into some freaking CCA convention centre today. There were cheerleaders, dancers, harajuku girls, and future CEO's walking around it was like a huge costume parade. I decided to join the Stage Arts Hair and Make-Up , because we get to do hair, and I love it. I'm just going to hantam the make-up part it doesn't interest me. I also wanted to join Taekwondo, because it looked so cool to kick here and there its like a game, but I decided not to because I'll die from exhaustion. Rene told me the trainings are like boot camp.

The people from NYP are like really open. The cheerleaders' outfits are a little tiny, and the boys from those sports CCAs like to walk around topless. And there's this dance CCA called the School Of Groove or something, the people in there gyrate really great! They were like booty-popping here and there. Hm.

I love the new Loreal Hot Volume! I just bought it yesterday, and I used it before I went to school this morning, and my hair had so much volume it was like Beyonce's. But once I went into air-con in class the volume went off. Meh.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home