i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Roller Coaster..

This week has been one big emotional roller-coaster. All the confusion building up in my head about myself and all the peer pressure around me giving me a huge migraine. But after yesterday, it all just went away, the fogginess, and I was back to being my usual self who don't give a rat's ass about what the world thinks. Then Puva said, "Its your life. So live it the way you want it, not the way other's want you to." That's some great words. Its like Oprah.

My hair grew longer again! The back cuts off at the bottom of my neck now, and my ears can no longer be seen, and my fringe is like until my chin. Having long hair in poly is like some kind of dress code or something. So many boys have it.

My class has a huge segragation. Some of the Chinese people in the class are the English-influenced, modern day Chinese people, but there's this one group which is a little off. They talk Chinese all the time, play Chinese music loudly in class, not acknowledging that there are other races present in the class. They belong to China. I only can click with the Chinese peeps who are modern and who watches English TV shows and listen to English music and talk English. The others are just alien to me I don't understand them. Sheesh. So much for class unity. Heck them, I'm so over it.

Okay I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home