i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Reunion..

Omg I just watched MTV Pop 20 five minutes ago and Melanie C (Sporty Spice) was featured! And she said something about a Spice Girls Reunion sometime. Denise Keller was hosting, and she was kind of annoying. She said, "A Spice Girls Reunion? Mmm.. Not a good idea" to the camera. Well I'll only go if Victoria gets some hair extensions.

I'm kind of nervous about my first Oral Comm ICA! Its on Tuesday, and I'm supposed to do a speech about one of my life experiences. The class is still new, so everyone's a little nervous of what to reveal to all their classmates. You know what, I'm just going to put myself out there. If they want to judge me then let them. Haters can just drown themselves in denial.

Vanessa Hudgens chopped her mermaid locks off! Her long hip length hair is now at the shoulders. I wonder if she regrets cutting it. Hmm.

Okay I gotta do an outline of my speech. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home