i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Procrastination..

Omg poly life isn't as slack as it was cut out to be! Well its much better than secondary school life, but in poly if you don't listen during tutorials or lectures or if you don't do the work, you'll be a lost chicken. I haven't been listening in class because I was too busy doing something else, and when I get home I'm always too busy cleaning. And today I have got lots of things to do. I have to prepare for my Internet and Web Tech ICA tomorrow morning (crap!), do all my tutorials (crap!), and make my speech for Oral Comm ICA (crap!). I don't think I'll sleep tonight.

Today I went back to Temasek Secondary with Hakim to collect our "O" Level certificates, and it was so unwelcoming! The first thing I saw when we came in was Cuthbert, and he was like glaring at my long hair. Then we saw Mr Sara at the foyer, so we ran really quick into the general office and split. After that I went to Temasek Poly to eat with Hakim and Adam. I peeped into the apparel design classes and it was exactly like Project Runway! There's like sewing machines, and mannequins, but no fabric rolls. I still love my NYP Business though. The people are really helpful, but I still don't get Microeconomics.

The music video is getting really annoying. I'm too busy to change it. If it annoys you too, turn it off.

Okay I gotta go help myself and do my work. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home