i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Philips..

Omg I'm subconciously becoming a Philips junkie. My vacuum cleaner is Philips, my earphones are Philips, my first ever set of hair tools were from Philips, and just now I bought another straightener which is Philips. Its like, a Superbrand. I love my new straightener to bits its like so effective! My old straightener took ages to heat up, but my new straightener takes like 90 seconds. And its so smooth when gliding through the hair it doesn't break off my ends or anything. It looks like the slim straighteners that salons use. I'm so glad the salesgirl talked me into getting Philips instead of Revlon. She was so nice she let me test all the straighteners they had, and I ended up getting a Philips one because she said that it was a promising electronics brand, and the box looked so much nicer. She should be given a GEMS award.

Okay I gotta go do my tutorials now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home