i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Guilt Trip..

Omg the printing room at the School Of Business Management has become my new hangout! I go there almost everyday to print notes and stuff. Everytime I feel so crushed seeing my super expensive printer ink run out. Its like two hundred for one of those ink holding things. I just realised that I can't slack too much in Poly or I'll die. I had to stay up until 2 am yesterday organising all my notes and tutorials because I felt so guilty that I didn't do my accounting homework. When the tutor was going through the tutorial, I felt like a lost duck. It's time to work!

My Acer Notebook order has been confirmed! My mother is going to pick it up from the factory next week. I'm going to install Sims 2 inside also and play during breaks! I saw the graphics during the roadshow and it was like so clear and high resoultion. I feel great!

I really don't get Microeconomics. All these graphs are making me dizzy.

I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home