i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Breakage..

Omg I saw hair fall apart before my very eyes today! Today during Statistics tutorial I was observing Henna's weave, and I saw one strand of hair that was like split so wide so I tugged it off and showed her. Then when she touched the split end it just became dust and fell apart. Its so scary! I'm going to use like five ounces of thermo-protect cream per inch of hair if I ever use heat on my hair, so it won't become dust.

There's one girl in my school with hair extensions! Her hair is like until her ass and its permed. Her perm isn't like Gisele curls, its more like Megg from ANTM kind of hair. Its really thick at the top, which is her real hair, and it gets super layered thin at the bottom, which is her extensions. Interesting.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home