i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Connections..

Omg its so weird how people can have connections with other people which just links up like one big network. Today I just found out that the person who is Head of the Make Up, Hair and Costume Department for Stage Arts is actually Izzati's cousin. And a few days ago I found out Henna knows Farahyn's cousin who is also Alia's friend whom I've never met in my life. Ha! Its like, networking in Sims 2!

I just found out today that someone bitched about me on his blog. I shall call him Babi Putri from now on because he is such a babi. Babi Putri is seriously so immature. He gets all jealous of people who have personality, and makes fun of them. I never ever did anything to him, and he is like judging me and insulting my appearance and personality on his blog. I've got four words. Go to hell bitch.

I'm getting my laptop on Tuesday! Now I can do my project summaries while in bed, and not have to sit at the desktop where stupid mosquitos are biting my leg, like a certain Babi that I know. He's so jealous of me that he's sucking my blood. Its so weird, because he's like a year older than me. And I'm more mature than him. You don't see me going around dissing people, unless they diss me first. Its a useful self-defence mechanism.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home