i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Hot Volume..

Omg I kind of like my natural hair. My hair has long grown out from rebonding, and I kind of like its volume. Its unique. When I walk around in school, everywhere I turn I see people with limp straight hair, which is so boring. Many boys also have that straight fringe thing going on that covers their face. Its kind of boring. So now, I'm pumping up the volume. Curls, baby, curls. Whee!

I'm going to try to be studious and study for my Statistics ICA on Friday. Today I was trying to listen in class during POM tutorial and a certain someone's voice was like shrieking from behind me. His voice is the super irritating loud kind that just makes you want to throw a laptop at his retarded face. Oh, I'm sorry, my laptop is worth more than his face. Two words to that child. Grow up. This isn't secondary school anymore. Its Poly.

I gotta go now. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home