i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Bites..

Omg fuck all these stupid mosquitos who are bitches and hoes! I slept for an hour just now, and I woke up with three huge mosquito bites on the same arm. Since the weather started becoming hot I've been getting all these bites especially on my arms and legs. A few days ago I just went on a mosquito massacre and killed 30 mosquitos, and today I think they taking revenge on me. Go away!

I still haven't started studying for Accounts. I can't believe next week is June already. That makes it two months in Poly. That was really quick. My six months are almost up I can go and get my hair done again! I suddenly crave extensions again. The movement of long hair is just so nice to see. Hmm.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.