i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Whores..

Omg I really really hate this cheena-pok group of people. Once again, its the same group of classmates who have been dissing me since the first week of school. Today I handed in my Internet and Web group report, and one person from that china republic was in my group. She seemed generally okay with me during the project, but that stupid baby prostitute went and told the tutor that I never showed up for group meetings and that I didn't sit together with them as a group when we were doing research. Bullshit.

That little bitch actually blamed me for not showing the right attitude. She made meetings without me knowing and told me last minute about it on the day itself. She always sits with her irritating group of china sluts (yes, including the guys) and they all always speak Chinese in front of me during research and expect me to come along and fit in. And then when we have group meetings she shuts up and doesn't want to talk about the project. Fuck you I hope you get run down by a bus you stupid ugly skankwhore. She's so hypocritical. I told the teacher about my side of the story, and I have a feeling that that there will be a confrontation soon, because the teacher might make us meet. I'm going to scream at that dumb cunt. She has not seen Janice yet.

I tried to be nice to them for the past two months already. When they made fun of me, I just sucked it in and never did anything back to them. Now, its war. They are just not ready to make nice. They wan't to piss me off, go ahead. But don't go crying once the angry bitch comes after you. Trust me, its not nice. Today in class, tho se brainless noobs were playing their gay chinese music in class at top volume, and that really ticked me off. I was like insulting them for two hours straight in my chair in different languages, and I know they heard me. Being the cowards they were, they didn't dare to say anything to my face. They were like saying stuff in Chinese and luaghing fakely among themselves. Pathetic.

I'm not like Anchal. I ain't going to let a group of bitches and hoes step all over me like a dirty floor rug. I tried to be the bigger person. I tried to make nice. But now, it is so on. They want to play dirty? Well, I'll play bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home