i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Recovery..

Omg my hair and face have been fixed! My face is no longer an oil rig, because I used my mom's skin thingies to condition it back to normal, and my hair's natural oils came back and smoothed everything out. I just read from Yahoo! Answers that you're supposed to spray conditioner in your hair before you go into the water. No wonder the pool is like a chemical pit.

The cheena-poks in my class are like hanging by a thread. They try to like act all cool and socialite in class, but everyone thinks that they're annoying and ignore them. They also try to get noticed in the lecture hall by sitting in the middle where everyone can see them and they purposely cam-whore right there and then, but I can see people shaking their heads at the back. Ha! Backfire bitches!

On Saturday I went for Hair, Costume and Make-Up practice and I so wasn't listening when they were demonstrating make-up. I was like playing with Shikin's hair and twirling it and stuff. Then when they asked me to practice on someone's face, I ended up taking their blowdryer and blew-dry the person's hair straight. Talk about protest. Ha!

I gotta go clean the gut now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home