i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Pool..

Omg I'm never going swimming again! Today I decided to try swimming because it looked like fun to glide in water, but when I bathed after swimming, I realised that my hair became big and dry and my face was like oily. My normal skin is like a little dry, which is why my pimples drop off quick, but now the small pimples have become huge because of the new moisture. My skin is like no longer dry anymore its as though the water from the pool hydrated my face or something. I hate it! I'm going to do intensive repair to get my face and hair back to normal. So much hair dropped when I was trying to detangle my hair after swimming, because the chlorine made it so rough. Next time I feel like I'm getting fat I'm going to run on a treadmill. No more swimming for me unless its in a chlorine free ocean. Hmph.

I'm going to get my hair done in two weeks. The pool ruined my hair. Argh! I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home