i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Holiday..

Omg half a week of school left and I'm already set for the holidays. I'm like not listening in class because I'm too busy thinking of wether I should cut my weave when I get it done in one and a half weeks time. What, its important stuff I'm thinking about.

I so don't feel like going for Stage Arts camp this Friday at all. I know it'll be fun and all, but I want to stay at home and sleep or go out and do my own thing during the holidays. I'm not anti-social. I just don't see the point.Well, I'll see if I'm in the mood. Hmm.

Swimming is great! I went to swim again today, with swim caps and all to shield my hair, and when I got out I noticed that my thighs became firmer. Yay it don't jiggle when I walk no more I can ask people to smack it. Hooray!

Okay I gotta go do my POM tutorial. Apparently, I have to type it out in my laptop and send it to the teacher in class tomorrow. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home