i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, June 11, 2007

The Fix..

Omg I'm so happy! I managed to fix my laptop myself! Yesterday my laptop was acting all crazy and it started lagging during start-up and the audio was like a bitch. Everytime I played something the track will gradually go slow motion and it would be so freaky. So I used this miracle system restore tool under Accesories, and I pretty much restored my Acer Laptop system back to the date when I first got it, so now the audio is working properly and its not lagging anymore. Hooray! I shall pat myself on the back like Dr Boogie.

Shear Genius rocks. Its such a cool show because its about hairstylists competing to get a contract and all that stuff. I downloaded four episodes, and Wilhemina Slater from Ugly Betty is in the fourth episode. I watch it when I'm bored or when I'm not busy doing something to my weave. My first red with black highlights weave is now a bob. I flat-ironed and cut all the length off.

Now I know why I liked Hilary Duff when I was in Sec 2. Her first album was nice because her songs weren't depressing and she sounded cute and fresh. Now she sings about depressing or sexual stuff. I know this because I used her CD to test the audio on my laptop.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home