i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, June 08, 2007

The Library..

Omg today is the last day of school! I love using my laptop. I can like type notes into the computer during lectures and its way neater, faster, and less tiring than writing. Today I tried it and for the first time I actually got what the Microeconomics lecturer was teaching. Finally, after so long.

Today I had a three hour break in between classes, so I decided to curl Henna's hair in the library room while Rene, Puva and Shikin watched some ghost story on a laptop. I was like curling hair and the others were like screaming because they saw a hopping mummy in the movie. Henna's weave is so freaking thick there were like about 200 small curls done on her head and they were like those spring goldilock kinds. After a while it sagged and and became hot dogs. Hmm.

Had a picture session using Henna's big-ass pro camera. I took one in the bushes and I looked so happy and serene. I just looked nuts or possesed it the other shots. Oh, and I can download Youtube videos already! I'm am freaking happy!

Okay Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home