i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Miss..

Omg I just got my hair done just now at Marina Square again. I had it straightened and I cut off some of the length. I actually wanted to keep the length, but after they flat-ironed it I looked like a freaking Willy Wonka so I asked the stylist to cut it off. Now I'm back to my old length which I had in November last year. Oh well, I'll get the length back within 4 months. I'm not cutting or straightening the back part of my hair for the next two years. I'll let it grow, let it grow, let it grow.

I wonder how some people have the heart to chop off their long locks, especially if its nice and smooth. I chopped mine off and my hair wasn't that long to begin with, and I'm like missing it like crazy. To go from long to short, I feel like a part of me is missing. Now I have to go to my room and comfort myself. Sigh. Note to self. Never cut or layer your hair. Even if you look like Willy Wonka.

I gotta go mourn over my lost locks. Boo hoo. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home