i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Overreaction..

Omg I overreacted to the whole hair-did thing. I just remembered that immediately after getting my hair done, it will be a little dry and stiff for a few days until the natural oils are able to come out and smooth it. Its been three days. My hair isn't so flat anymore. The smell of the chemicals have worn off and its natural volume is back. I am so relieved and glad and happy. Thank you god!

I miss my long hair more than ever now. I looked at old pics, and it was like shoulder length. Now its like only halfway down my neck. I regret cutting it. I vow, never to cut my hair on impulse again. Argh!

I haven't done any schoolwork for the past week, and I feel like a dumb and lazy babi. I have to like finish my Internet and Web Technology website assignment, which is so confusing and tedious because I have to type out HTML codes from scratch. I have to study for an In-Course Assesment, which is like, next week. And, I have to go and interview a manager for some project. I'll start tomorrow.

My mother moved her spa to town, and the new place is like already equipped with mirrors and all that, so all the stuff in her old place goes into my house. Its some cool crap because now I have like a new mirror in front of my hair desk, and there's like a cellulite-dissolving machine and a bubble foot massager in my living room, and its staying. Woohoo.

Okay I gotta go now. I've to finish cleaning my room. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home