i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Stomp..

Omg the Pussycat Dolls are way cool! I love them! They have this exclusive Stomp section in their live performances and they're open about profanities. They say words like breasties, booty and all that. Its awesome! The video is on top so watch it if you want to.

I have to start studying for my POM ICA 1 already! Even though I'm so lazy to get my ass up, I'll force myself to do it. I really really hate doing Internet and Web HTML. Its so bloody tedious and confusing.I fell asleep on my laptop after doing it halfway. Screw it!

My hair is back to normal again. No more dry ends for me. The miracles of sebum. Sebum is the oils that come out of the scalp by the way. I got up this morning and I didn't have to comb my hair at all, because my natural oils kept it nice and tame. Yahoo! I love my scalp!

Okay I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home