i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Stage Arts..

Omg Make Up, Costume and Hair in Stage Arts rocks my hair weave. Today I went for practice again, and I got to do three people's hair. I made curls for all of them using size 3 curling tongs, and when I was finished the styles looked like Jessica Simpson's and Eva Longoria's hair. First time that ever happened. There's a school production coming up, and I'm going to do people's hair for stage! Next week a hair professional is coming to teach us. Dayana (Izzati's cousin) was so cool. She knew I didn't like doing make-up so she said that I could just do hair and costume backstage. And I'll get my own model and I have to take care of the model and do touch-ups and all that. I can't wait!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home