i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Vidal Sassoon..

Omg I bought a hot new curling iron. Its the same model as the one I used during Stage Arts practice to make those Jessica Simpson/ Eva Longoria curls, except that mine is gold and black in color and I think the barrel size is slightly smaller. Its really great! Its from Vidal Sassoon and it creates curls that last forever because it has 15 heat settings. I was so depressed when I found out that only Japan carries it and that model was discontinued yesterday when I researched, but I went to Guardian in Ang Mo Kio today and there was one left on the shelves. I quickly grabbed it and ran.

Ah I love Lucido-l hairspray. It volumes up hair naturally without even using heat. How cool is that. Lucido-l sprays don't use aerosol or CFC propellants so it won't do any damage to the environment. My hair was flat, so i just finger-combed and sprayed it and it became volumised. And why is it so hot nowadays? Its like the Sahara.

I gotta sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home