i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Night Out..

Omg I had so much fun hanging out till late with Adam, Hakim, Sarah, Shamsydar and Nuriman yesterday! We went to see the ten p.m. Harry Potter show at Marina Square Golden Village. The movie was kind of serious, so I kept making fun of the scenes. There were no funny parts and everyone looked really depressed and tired in the film. After the movie ended it was like half past midnight and everyone didn't feel like going home, so we cabbed to some Egyptian Cafe at Bugis and slacked till 2 a.m, before everyone got tired. I kind of miss all of the Kool Kentals now. They're a ball of fun.

I find some people so damn annoying. First, they freak me out and won't bug off, and when I tell them off nicely to give me some space they get all emotional and start hating on me. Its so damn unreasonable and I think people like that should fuck themselves. Why can't I be back in secondary school where the people had brains to think. Whatever, I am so over bitches like these. They're not worth my energy.

I'm probably going to chop my hair off! I just realised that I can't keep long straight hair because it looks disgusting on me. I suit wavy long hair better. The back of my hair is still kind of long, and it looks like a freaking plank because its so straight. I hate it. I'm going to chop it off and let it grow natural again. If Sarah had the guts to chop her long hair off, so can I.

Next week is going to be hell stressful. I have a speech to get ready by Monday, which includes a powerpoint presentation and the topic is about cyclists sharing footpaths with pedestrians, which is boring. I have Accounting ICA 2 on Monday, which I'm going to fail because I don't have a clue what I'm doing when I do it. I have to finish my frontpage website by Thursday, which is crap because I don't know how to operate the program. And Friday is Statistics ICA 2, which I'm going to fail also because I have no clue about the middle topics. I need to get like, a really really good business tutor. Like, now.

I gotta go figure out my life. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home