i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Serenity..

Omg I just realised that those Chinese people who irritated the shit out of me in term one of school are not bothering me anymore. In class, they give me looks and glances, and I stare them right back in the face. I heard two of them whispering something about my new hair in the lecture hall, and when they turned to look at my weave, I looked back and waved at them. And the main group leader is no longer being an irritating ass and shouting and screaming in class all over the place. He's being all quiet now and there's a nice peace and serenity in class. Its amazing what getting new hair can do for your life. Except that its high maintenance, but I'll take care of it.

I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home