i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Sloth..

Omg I've been like slacking off in my studies for much too long. When I came to poly I thought that all the subjects would be chicken ass easy, but no, I just realised that they're tough. I was so complacent that I didn't even bother studying properly for the ICAs, and I was always sleeping in class or like stoning or thinking about my hair or something else. Now, I gotta listen in class and do the work. Once exams are over, I'm a go reward myself by getting some extensions. Woohoo.

I was so shagged yesterday from Stage Arts practice. As usual I praticed hair while the others did make-up, and this time I did hair on Shikin while Puva did her make-up. Shikin's hair was a stubborn, so it was kind of difficult trying to get it to become those doll tight-curls, but I did it anyway after like an hour and a half. I also realised that stage hair and make up can make a person look like a drag queen from up-close, because the make up is 5 inches thick and the hair is outrageously done. After that I had to do Diyana's hair, because she was going to watch NDP rehearsal and wanted her hair did. Took me another hour. So I pretty much didn't sit for 2 and a half hours straight. After practice was over my back was aching and I was bloody hungry, but it was fun.

I love Sharpay in High School Musical 2! She's spot on like Paris Hilton, with the huge sunglasses and the blonde hair and all. Her hair rocks in HSM 2! Can't wait to see it.

Okay I gotta go do my tutorials. Study! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home