i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, July 06, 2007

The Rut..

Omg I got bored at home today so I decided to curl my hair. I got sick of my stick straight hair at the back of my head so I added a little wave and curl to it. It was so damn flat before and suddenly it had so much volume after I set it. I love it when its wavy. It looks like the beatles-inspired hairdo I had when I was like four. Yes, I used to have nice hair when I was a baby, and it became all afro when I went to primary school. Yay curls!

I'm finally listening in class. For the whole of term one I just sat in class and stoned or was busy doodling or talking or doing something else, but now I'm really doing the work because exams are like a foot away. I hope I do well for my exams. I'm a go start mugging later.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home