i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Presentation..

Omg it feels so weird to finally be doing a full business presentation with charts and powerpoint slides and stuff. Tomorrow's my turn to do my persuasive speech on wether cyclists should be allowed to share footpaths with pedestrians, and I've prepared everything except the outline, which can be done within like, ten minutes. I actually made a chart. I never thought I had the knowledge to make one, but I did. And I'm going to eat before I go to class tomorrow, or I'd have butterflies flying around in my stomach which kills and sucks.

I've got a new hair tip. Usually when I wash my hair I condition it from the root to tip, but yesterday I just conditioned the tips without touching the roots and suddenly my hair gained volume. Its really cool. And I probably might be getting a messy-curls perm on my birthday this year. Woohoo.

I still find some people super annoying. I feel like going up to that person's face on Monday and shoving a bloody curling iron up his ass. Gah.

Eating Vitamin B capsules make your pee neon yellow. I take it for healthy hair growth. I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home