i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, July 27, 2007

The School Break..

Omg I have no school for today because two of my lectures were cancelled as lessons were stopped due to exams and my Stats tutorial was shifted to Tuesday. So, I went to meet Hakim for a while at TP because I was bored and had nothing to do, and I just found out how busy the school is. Its like really crowded. If I get lost there I'll never be able to get out. NYP isn't as crowded because its super huge and the atrium itself can fit like so many people, let alone the entire building. The people at TP have nice hair. At least the boys do. I saw two boys with the hair that I want, and they have it so easy because theirs grow out natural.

I got a slight fever and a pounding headache from getting caught in the rain, and I felt so fucked up. The constant weather changes suck, because all it does is make people fall sick. And I haven't been sick since school started in April.

I really can't wait till SBM Day next Wednesday! I get to do hair for the performers and its going to be so chaotic and fun like behind-the-scenes of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Whee.

I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home