i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Business Boom..

Omg I love Stage Arts today. There was a photoshoot for the upcoming production and I got to do hair for like five people. It was tiring shit standing up for five hours straight but it was so much fun for me. I even got to do Sahara's hair, who is scared as hell of the curling iron. At first I planned to do Puva and Shikin's hair only for the shoot. Puva got those big romantic curls for the first time in her life, and Shikin had goldilocks. I wanted to sit down and rest on the pillow bed, when Aisyah (the Head of Drama) asked me to do her hair and she got those shiny bouncy curls. Then Sahara came along and I did a loose wave and I gave Diyana's hair a curl definition after that. I can't wait till the day of the production, which is like 8 August. It feels great to have so many customers! Whee.

I gotta go rush my ass to complete my Frontpage project now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home