i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Growth..

I just realised hair would grow longer quicker if people would stop cutting it. My aunt had shoulder-length hair a year ago, and now its like slightly below bra length. And considering she has a lot of hair fall from excessive blow-drying and pulling her hair violently with a brush. So hair will still grow despite damage. The only thing that would stop it from getting longer is the scissors. I had below ear-length hair in November last year, and by April this year, it was alreading flipping out at my shoulders. And I had to be a dumb ass and cut choppy layers. Gah. I am never cutting my hair again. If I ever visit a salon, I'll ask a friend to come along and abstain me from asking for a cut. I always seem to do it on impulse. Never again.

I feel much better about NYP ever since I talked with the seniors in MCH. They said that in year one, they were all really close with their classmates, and the only reason I'm not close with mine is because they suck. Blame it on a certain chinese clique who put up the racial barrier in the first place. Who cares anyway, next year is a new year, and I'll get a new class, with new people, and I'll get longer hair.

Okay I gotta go sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home